I'll keep this short and sweet and put some photos down below. Here we go:
• I played a bunch of shows with the Lonetones; a bunch of shows for students and families at schools, libraries and festivals; a few shows with Kevin Abernathy (as well as a little recording on his new record); a couple of shows with the John Myers Band.
• I had amazing guests on Kidstuff Live including touring acts Lunch Money, Billy Jonas, Brady Rymer and the Little Band That Could, Miss Lynn, and Roger Day; plus local acts Jodie Manross, Smiley and the Love Dawg, Subtle Clutch, Say Darlin' Say, Kukuly, Four Leaf Peat, and Robinella.
• Festivals! - Waynestock, Record Store Day, Dogwood Arts Festival, Rhythm & Blooms, Albino Skunk Festival, Bob Dylan Birthday Bash, Festival of Reading. Jammin' At Hippie Jacks (both festivals), Bristol Rhythm & Roots, Tennessee Valley Fair, Louie Bluie Festival.
• Shows in Kentucky, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
• An opening slot with the Lonetones at the Bijou Theatre for the Steel Drivers.
• An appearance by the Lonetones on Studio 865 with Todd Steed.
• A unique Lonetones' performance/presentation about the changing Appalachian music tradition for new Berea College Faculty.
• A fantastic school residency at Mt. Olive Elementary.
• And a recording project with my dad of his piano music!!
A great year of music!!
And now on to the photos!
Bob Dylan Birthday Bash
At the Bijou Opening for the Steel Drivers
Recording With My Dad
On Stage With Lunch Money on Kidstuff
Billy Jonas on Kidstuff
The Lonetones at Barley's Maryville
Robinella With Her Family on Kidstuff
With Subtle Clutch on Kidstuff
On Studio 865 (Hosted by Todd Steed)
A Shared Show With Two Great Lexington, KY Bands
Lonetones Photo Shoot
Record Store Day With Kevin Abernathy
Louie Bluie Festival With the John Myers Band